As a transmission R&R you will be in charge of diagnosing transmission problems as well as properly removing and reinstalling transmissions. Being a team member of a franchised location that is locally owned you will have access to support systems from vehicle data technology, technical support hotline and e-learning. Most importantly – you’ll will be a part of helping customers get back on the road safely. Ensuring customers are satisfied, safe and road ready when they leave the repair center.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 year of Transmission R&R experience
- Set of quality tools
- Good mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience on domestic and import vehicles (both early and late model)
- Capable of assuming responsibility