As a general technician you will help diagnose customer vehicle problems, accurately prescribe the correct repairs needed, and then go about making those repairs with the Master Technician. Being a team member of a franchised location that is locally owned you will have access to support systems from vehicle data technology, technical support hotline and e-learning. Most importantly – you’ll will be a part of helping customers get back on the road safely. Ensuring customers are satisfied, safe and road ready when they leave the repair center.
Skills and Requirements
- Have minimum set of quality tools
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Good mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High School diploma or GED