Each locally owned location is run and staffed by people like you ‐ professionals who enjoy what they do. As a Center Manager, you’ll be in charge of customer service, sales transactions, scheduling, environmental compliance and most importantly, ensuring the safety and well-being of your staff. You’ll make sure that things are running smoothly from the front counter to the back of the service area, and be able to correct them when they’re not.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent Sales ability and minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Minimum five years of management experience
- Knowledge of MS Word Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- High school diploma or GED